Hello WordPress world! I’m extremely new to this and just learning the ropes. Please bare with me while I figure everything out. Any helpful and constructive criticism or comments would be greatly appreciated. This blog will be filled with a number of things, from deep opinions and discussions about religion and world views, to a lighthearted story about what I ate for lunch today. Writing is my therapy, and I want to share it with you. Join me.
Below is a list of a few of my favorite things. Let’s get to know each other!
- Jesus – Jesus is my world. Almost every post will be filled with words about My Savior. Non-believers: don’t be alarmed! It’s okay if you disagree with me. You are allowed to speak your mind. I don’t think you’re a bad person. I will not force a Bible down your throat. I will love you like Jesus loves you.
- Food – From shrimp to strawberries to spaghetti, I love all things food, cooking, and recipes.
- Coffee – It’s not just the bittersweet, awakening taste I love about coffee, it’s the environment and feeling that comes along with it. Coffee houses are where some of my greatest pieces of writing have been born. Even if I’m sitting at home drinking an iced Mocha, the feeling of coffee running through my body and the sensation of holding the cup in between my fingers gives me hope.
- Children – Children are my passion. I pray that The Lord will bless me with biological, foster, and adopted children some day, in His timing. Kids are my most favorite thing.
- Writing – What A Surprise
- Music – Music keeps me sane. A vocalist and piano player, I live for that tingly feeling you get when you hear that amazing angelic voice or you sit down and play that marvelous piece.
- Sharing my opinions – In my so far short life, I’ve already learned so much, some lessons the hard way. I make a point to make sure others won’t have to. I like talking about emotions and tough stuff. I love listening to people (hopeful future Christian Family Counselor) and I love giving advice.
What are some of your favorite things?